Thursday, January 18, 2007

I started a group . ..

Hey all,
I started a group. I started the group SaskCrafters. I posted the link to the home page so click the title of this post it will take you there(or the button along the side). I felt like I needed to add a group for people closer to me that love to craft. Whatever their craft or talent may be. So if you live in Saskatchewan and you craft, come on into the group!

As for what I have been up to . . . well . . those slippers I started are still on the needles in the knitting basket. I tried to take pictures of the Dickie I knit for hubby, but it was black and the thing just looked like a black splotch, so will try again when I have good light!

And what I mean about having light is maybe actually being home? hm there is a concept. I came home from the city Tues. We went to Yorkton/Melville on Weds. Today we went to Melfort for tin for the roof of what Dad's doing and the walls of the addition here. All were all day trips!

Any who, I have some chatting going on and a kitty (Pyrat) laying on my arms, wanting to be snuggled so better give in!

Talk to you all later!

No comments: