Thursday, December 20, 2007

Borrowed from Cass, Who borrowed from Ellie :D

Post the first line of your first journal entry of each month for 2007:

January: Hey all,Well, I didn't wake up completely better, but I did wake up feeling much better.

Feb.: Hubby and I made a trip to the city.

Mar: This is James and I leaving the farm after pushing up this morning's snow.

Apr: Hey all, Just stopped home quick.

May: I want to say blowing like hell but, hell burns, not sure if it blows!

June: So, I have been Slacking! We finished in the Yard on Friday!!!

July: Hey, I finished my socks. Yes, MINE! LOL special just for me!!!

Aug: Apparently we got horrid hail here yesterday!

Sept: Ok, now that I have recovered from my throw out. LOL Yes, It was very satisfying to throw it out at the time, but, at the same time very disappointing.

Oct: OI, it has been some hell. 22'08 Twister, was a bust. So, built the roof and that was it, all because we didn't want to touch their used bins.

Nov: Hey all! Good morning after! Yes morning after Halloween! I hope you all had some fun of some sort.

Dec: Hey, here is my first attempt at an ear band. Yes I was following a pattern from "The designer One Skein Wonders" and I used a yarn that wasn't thick enough so I got a smaller version of what I wanted than what I wanted... but it still looks ok.

No comments: