Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not a whole lot of any one thing....

Today, was the day to pick up Mom's Pantry. So, another run off to Wadena!  Gwyn and I went to pick up our order, to find the girls still trying to take the palate of goods in boxes inside!!! Wow. I guess the truck had been late dropping it off, so they didn't have it taken in, or sorted.  So, I offered a hand. What the heck, Gwyn and I were in no rush to go anywhere or do anything. I had a couple stops to do before leaving town.. but some time to help them out wouldn't hurt us one bit!! Gwyn played with a couple other girls while we sorted. All good :) So, picked that up. Off to the bakery to get some buns. Sold out of Whole wheat again!! They sold all the fresh ones.. and all the frozen ones they had.. no whole wheat burger buns today....  :( So, we settled for white ones... they didn't kill us last time. We picked up some sprinkle long johns for Gwyn and daddy and also a couple apple fritters, I went for the six deal and got a couple Boston creme for me... sinful.. but sooooo good!!!  Then, we were off to the Co-Op grocery. Picked up some groceries. And off to the Gas bar for the requested Coffee.... which, I drank.  James had to run to the farm to help dad with some welding.  So, I got to drink his requested coffee...

So, I get home. Gwyn had finally fallen asleep in the van.. just as I was pulling into town.  She was sitting cross legged and sleeping like an angel. I would have taken a picture... but I was worried she would wake before I got back to her with the camera in the cool air outside. Sorry... to me and you.... would have been a super sweet one!!!  Oh well. 

So, unloaded the van. Brought my girl in, she is sleeping in her bed as I write this. I then put away all the groceries.. and sorted the Pantry order into who got what. Wendy, that is a hell of a bag of bay leaves!! And whole rosemary looks like pine needles??? who would have thought???  Auntie N. Pie filling... I was like it's cold...holy flock o ducks what do I do with this???? LOL It can be kept at room temperature... LOL I had to open my eyes and read the label.. for the third time.. after getting MOM on the phone!!! ROTFL too funny. 

Ran my dishwater a while ago.. should probably go do them... not that I want to.. I should also start supper... but I don't know when James will be home.... hmmm... the fun...

Catch you later,

I swear sometimes he reads my mind.. He just called. Woke Gwyn. To tell me supper idea sounded good and that he would be an hour or more, but he could warm up supper!!! LOL  Now I get a snuggle with my Gwyn!! :)

No comments: