Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Survived Sunday

Well, Sunday we survived.Was a busy, lazy Sunday if that makes any sense at all. I went at noon to clean the gymnastics gym with the other parents whose turn it was.  We made short work of it. Then after that we loaded ourselves into the van and took off to Yorkton to do some shopping. We arrived in Yorkton late. But did still manage to do all we went for. Less any extra wanderings.. but that is getting to be the norm.  We also picked up a snowsuit for Gwyn that I had spoken for on a used for sale group. It looks pretty darn close to new.  And is the one she is wearing in the pic on her boggan below.  The snowsuit fits much better and gives her better movement than the 3 so far. But I do think she preferred the style of hood on the size 3. This one comes right up under the chin when you zipper and the hood is permanent on the jacket(verses the zip off kind). I think the neck may be a little tight on her.. so we leave the zipper down a wee bit... when we can.. sometimes it is just too damn cold.

Not sure if I like it cropped or not.. but she is just so damn cute!!!


Modeling her new shirt she got for her birthday and some hand me down boots she just absolutely had to put on!! No Questions asked.. so on they went!!! LOL

Toboggan ride up for the mail, Daddy came and was pulling... She liked that!

Wearing a Barret. Better luck with it than ponytail or piggy tails...
 And well.. Monday was a pretty quiet day... Today was a quiet one too.. OOH but we did try Playdoh today!!! She enjoyed it.  She didn't want to stop playing with it... Was fun to watch her explore it. 

On the knitting front.. I am planning out some mittens for my girl.... wondering if I should use wool or acrylic.. still thinking I need to do a wool test... (which is tie a piece inside her shirt somewhere to make sure it doesn't make her crazy). 

Today I made 2 - double batches of rice krispie cake. One with M&M's and one without. As Gwyn just pics out the M&M's so now she is going to get the plain stuff.

Well I will be off then.. will catch you all later... good eve....

No comments: