Sunday, December 05, 2010

Going ons...

Well, It's been a week.. a very quiet week... We have been hibernating with the odd trip outside to get the mail or whatnot.  Have had Gwyn out for a couple rides on her boggan. Other than that.. pretty darn quiet. Trip to Wadena for a couple groceries. 

I tried a Barrett in Gwyn's hair for the first time.. seems she likes it much better than the ponytail.. I also tried piggy tails but she was having none of it... The Barrett however she left alone for a good half to whole hour!
She seems to like barrettes over ponytails
 I took this little pic so that her grandma could see how the shirt fit.. and how cute it was on her!! LOL never noticed how dirty her face was!! LOL

My, what a dirty face you have, my dear...
 On Saturday(yesterday), We went to skate with Santa.  Was Gwyn's first time skating ever. She had not napped. She did very well.  Though I think she was kinda mad she couldn't just take off like the rest of the kids.... in time.. .in time....
Not too sure bout this skating thing...

Not too bad gliding along

Skatin' with daddy
 Ready for a quick nappy before we head out to visit with Auntie T and the boys! We had a good visit out there.
after skating
 She likes it under the computer desk.. don't know why.. but.. she does... too cute in my opinion...




We had great fun at gymnastics today. Was a crazy small class.. only 3 showed up... and the weather was good.. roads were good... maybe too many trying to get ready for Christmas already.. who knows...
My train is a little small
Well my little angel is in bed.. so off to knit for me....

1 comment:

Emily said...

Gwen is such a busy girl! I love it. I can't wait until I am brave enough to take Marla skating. I have been trying to leave comments for you for a while but the word verification hasn't been working on your blog. AAHHHH! Blogger can be so frustrating some times. Anyway, glad all is going well.