Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunday, Monday.....

 
Well, Yesterday was quite a day! We got up and hung out... Had mushroom soup for lunch which Gwyn shoveled in... Then down for a nap.. I had a shower.. got ready... woke Gwyn up after just over an hour, then off to Gymnastics! Which was fantastic! Gwyn did well :) Then home to watch the end of the nail biting Rider game... good gawd... double overtime! I guess both teams wanted to go on, which is really how it is supposed to be right?  Quick and easy supper. Hung out for a bit again.. then Gwyn off to bed at 9, out by 9:30 no fight. Mind you still in our bed but... time.. in time... So, got my dishes done. Got shhhh a pair of socks cast on!!!! Don't tell a soul!! They are a Christmas present.. long as I get them done!! LOL and I can only work on them when Gwyn is sleeping.. she gets so excited about the yarn. She then gets right upset about the knitting basket being a NO. So, knitting is done while she sleeps...which is all good :)


Today, we are up and fed. Gwyn needs a bath. WE have to go to Wadena with a grain sample... and a couple other little stops. Would go this morning but.... I don't know.... I have some laundry to do, some packing to do(might as well start getting stuff ready for the city trip weds.). Gwyn will be 2 on the 23rd! So we are having her birthday in the city on Thurs, and she has her 2 year check up too!! So we get to see how she is doing in the doctors eyes, As I know she is doing very well.. growing like a weed! Understands everything you tell her. Lets out words when she forgets she is holding out.. LOL All in good time...

Anyhow.. Gwyn is telling me she is hungry for her fruit now.. so I better run!! Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Blondi Blathers said...

OMG -- I have not seen you for TWO YEARS?