Saturday, November 06, 2010

Not a girl for tor the faint of heart!!!

Playing with my puzzle like it's a car.. chugga chugga choo choo...

So on her latest climbing adventure... she climbed up into the window. She did really well... till she didn't.


This morning, I was tidying a bit. And I saw this....


Do you think she is trying to tell me something?
This morning we had half a cheese bun... And a whole lot of  Bran flakes for breakfast! I was quite happy to find out she liked bran flakes.  Something that is so good for her... I actually don't mind them either.. and they are not full of all that sugar and crap.  So, Cheerios, bran buds, bran flakes. She likes Fruit Loops and French toast cereals too.. but they are sooo full of sugar I try to hold out and give them to her.. once in awhile.  She does pretty good though.. I think we are going to have to have a bedtime snack and I think it will be yogurt. She wakes up hungry at 10.. no matter if I put her to bed at 8 or 9. So.. maybe a snack will help that. WE shall see!!

Coming to mom for more bran flakes!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Funny, mine LOVES raisin bran so I have no guilt about that either. Gweny is going to give ME a heart attack. No fear that one.