Thursday, September 20, 2007

Finished the Neck warmer

Hey, Finished that neck warmer today. I have no pictures as I am in the city and don't have the camera handy. It turned out nice. Will show you pics when I get home! I got to see my cousin!!! I love that gal! And I gave her the recipe box I have had sitting around for over a year, and she loved it!!! I am glad she liked it .... she was very excited about it! Glad she liked it! Got to see her mom too... my auntie, was good to see her and give her hugs too. I miss them... Auntie and I used to walk all the time when I lived in the city... I miss that(so does my ass! LOL) Mom and I did a lot of running around. I got my hair cut! Feels like heaven since it hasn't been cut since... beginning of July er end of June!!! Yes it was a little unruly!! LOL Feel better anyways. And that is about all the excitement except spending good time with my momma!! Which I love...
So, off and running will post again when I get home!

No comments: