Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cold? Nah, not here!!

LOL, Well September 25th had a frosty start. It did turn out to be a beautiful day, today was a beautiful day too(til it clouded up and got cold)... but the pics of the 25th are a little frosty... er so you can see!!
Today we finished the 19' Twister. Tomorrow is a 18' Grain Vault. WE are slowly getting to the end of bin season... er so we are hoping.

As you can see the toe ups are getting a little longer... I knit in the truck to and from the work site.... so, I get a few rounds a day in... So far so good.

Well, I am pooped and long days building bins make for short nights relaxing at home. So, I am off to find supper and my bed.

Gnighty

1 comment:

Dandy said...

your socks look great!! I tried the 2 socks on 1 circ once... and it seemed to take forever... so I gave up and thru one of the socks on another circ and knit them one at a time.... what length circ are you using... doesn't look like you have much turning room.... maybe it's just the picture??

catchya later