Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away......

Hi,
It is another wet one out there today. Yesterday, Was a lot of moisture. And yes the farmer's here need it. But, we don't. Hard to set up the bins in the rain. And also in the wind that has been around. We have a bin ready for the cone, but need the wind to calm before we can mount it on that cone. We have 9 more bins after that! Here, In windy, wet Tugaske. It has been raining off and on today. I think the farmer's should be happy by now, so it can go away!!! At least I thinks so. This hotel living isn't the most exciting. LOL But, We are in good company anyways.

I can't remember if I told you I finished mom's belated socks? Pretty blue, Cascade Fixation!!! beautiful yarn!!! I will take a pic soon as I run down to the truck for the camera! LOL And yes I have the pics of the Roof Lane on there too(the one James crawled up the bin to take a pic of). Very neat pic from up there! Nice view!! I do also have, part of Father's day done... LOL I can truely say I am half way!! LO and will be over half yet this afternoon!! If I can muster the get up and go to get to it!! LOL

anyhow .. ... I keep promising pictures, and yes they are coming..... soon I thinks....
Talk to you later...

No comments: