As Promised here are the pants. Yes the pants I think I told you I was making. These are for my nephews. They turned out very nice... LOL I hope the boys like them!
I still have that sock in progress and am working on decreasing the gusset. They were interupted by sewing. And now by a very addictive computer game... ah well..
~ 7 Random Facts Meme~, is going around. I was tagged by Dandy(link at the side). I will not be tagging anyone else, if you want to do it, I would love to hear about it, but if ya don't that's ok. I think it will be fun.. so here I go.
1. I start one project at a time, because I hate unfinished things(they nag me)
2. I love London Fog to drink.(It is earl grey tea, steamed milk, and vanilla syrup)
3. I love books. (it's mom's fault, she taught us to love and respect them) I love having them around me(maybe I think I will get smart through osmosis?). I love leafing through pattern/crafting books I could do it for hours.
4. Flowers make me smile, even pictures of flowers. (I love planting flowers in the spring. LOVE IT! It is tending them I suck at!)
5. I love to sew, but I have to be in the mood, or I don't have the patience.
6. I love to drive, just get in the car and go. (although I have had to spend a lot of time in the car for work/family visits and such. I still love it and could drive to Regina just for a stroll in certain crafty shops - if gas wasn't so damn expensive)
7.I love to shop. I used to love shopping for cloths(my extra weight took the fun out of it). I can browse for hours... (good thing being I don't have to buy to enjoy the browse...)