Monday, February 25, 2008

Work and Socks and ... and... hmmm....

Ok, try to take it easy here... this is my knitting basket, that traveled with me. This is what it looked like when I started sorting through it. My 2-at-a-time socks are on top because that is what I am working on. I have needles hanging out everywhere because I didn't put the set I used on the last socks in the holder yet. I have books stashed along the side of the bag... ooh twas cramped in there! This is a better look after I pulled out the 2-at-a-time ers.
This is the progress so far on them 2x2 Ribbed Ragg Hiker socks.

Socks I made for uncle M... He loves home made things... I hope he loves these socks... When I manage to get them to him... :D Work, Work, Work. Here hubby is putting bolts in the last 4 sheets. I will try and take an in progress pic of a roof for you next time..... We have both of these roofs done now and the one bin is actually done on the hopper cone... HOOORAYY!!! One down... 23 to go. Then the next yard!
Still putting bolts in....
Hopper cone town.. We built the hoppers and tucked them in the back there... we will put bins on them there too... right now we have them pulled all over to clean the snow out so it's easier for me with the ladder... sweet hubby of mine, thinking bout me on that ladder in the snow! But will have them pushed back close to what you see here... don't worry I will try to take more pics...
Catchya's Later!
BFN

No comments: