Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

I am tagging all of you that read me as well(IIDLYYCKMA did this first). Although, those of you without a blog, can leave the list in the comments...

1. I am 32 Years old
2. I just had my first baby, and we plan to have 2 or 3 more.
3. I had to trade my car for a van because we never have enough room, and we travel.. a lot!
4. We are hoping to move to our home quarter before we have our 2nd baby.
5. I was born, and mostly raised in Saskatchewan.
6. We spent 5 years on the Sunshine Coast in B.C.(I was 11 to 15)
7. I dated a man from Chicago.
8. I married a farm man(he is the best!).
9. Gwyn's smiles make me happy
10. To my surprise I prefer small town life to the city
11. I used to be a service provider at a Tuxedo Rental shop
12. I build Steel Grain bins with my husband
13. My husband also farms
14. I never thought I would live in a small town, and build grain bins.
15. My Grandma K gave me a crochet kit as a child
16. My Grandma P taught me to crochet that kit
17. I love to sew
18. I taught myself to Knit
19. I love to knit
20. I thought I would be a designer of plus size clothing when I grew up.
21. I admired my high school sewing teacher
22. I just tried the triangle tea bags and they work well
23. I love wearing Jeans
24. I love to swim
25. I wish winter was a bit shorter.....

There ya go. Where's yours?

No comments: