Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cabbage...

Well, I remember now.. why my MIL prefers to chop her cabbage before freezing rather than using the food processor... I had cabbage everywhere!!! I think I would have had the same result if I would have been chopping though... And it wasn't so bad to clean up... Cabbage is done now at least... only 4 freezer bags but.. so be it. I have carrots, beets and zucchini to deal with yet... I guess I will get there... I could have started beets today too.. but I got the kitchen somewhat clean and think I might wanna enjoy that this afternoon... I wanted to make my cream of broccoli soup... but realized that I ate the sour cream I needed on my perogies instead of in my soup!!! OOPs! Oh well.. Just can't get some today.. so soup can wait a day er two.. LOL
catch ya later!

No comments: