Sunday, June 17, 2007

Rain, Rain, and more rain

Hey, We came home for a day or 2. It's raining in Outlook today. Think it will take a day or 2 to dry up the yard so we can move around in there with the bins and cones. So, a quick stop home again. Kinda nice to be here.... ooh my own bed will feel damn good. *yawns* Feels like midnight and it is only 9:15... go figure... must be the rain er something.

I finished sock #1 for my uncle. I have started sock #2. I was working on #2 in the truck on the way home. We hit a rough spot and James asked if I missed a stitch? No. Did you drop a stitch? No. I guess I might be getting a little better at holding on to the stitches when we are driving our lovely highways!! LOL I don't know what I want to make after them, but, I do want to make something different then the socks... just a little break you know! LOL I'll find something.

So that's it for now. Catch you later!

No comments: