Monday, January 14, 2013

Wooly bully...

These cute little devils are woolie booties.... I LOVE them! SOOO cute! Gender neutral... Love them... did I say that already? LOL anyways.....  I used some Briggs&Little Heritage to whip them up.. should be good and durable.. as well as cute as all Hell!! The pattern I used was Crochet wrap around button infant boots- girls and boys by Ashlee Prisbrey, Just in case you care... I love them though.. and love making them they whip up so nice and quick!  I want to try some in cotton for all those spring babies.... eventually... LOL

I also started a pair of socks today... but see I made this time management mistake and posted a pic of those adorable devils up top there on FB and now I have a few requests... which.. I LOVE too.. so socks will get squeezed in here and there... they will be ugly boot socks.. hopefully with jeans at the lake socks for the recepiant... ah well we shall see.. any who.. nuff rambling on for me...

Talk to you all later!!

No comments: