Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pay it forward.

Well, on Facebook right now there is a pay if forward post going around. At first I thought, "for cripes sake, don't we just live by this? If someone needs a hand we offer it if we have anything to offer, and in turn we hope that others do the same for us when we fall into the need." Then I thought... maybe it isn't about need in this case. and would it not be GREAT FUN!!!!????!!!!  LOL so, short of you living some crazy place that I can not afford to ship something home made to.... well.. a Gwyn drawiing is home made right? It is. Just not by me.. hmmm.... well.. there ya go... might be as simple as that. But here it is. And yes. I am incredibly brave or stupid, or just having plain ole fun...

Pay It Forward 2012 ... I promise to make something homemade/handmade for the first 5 people who comment on my post. You must then re-post this on your status and make something for the first 5 people who comment on your status. *The rules are it HAS to be handmade by YOU and they must receive it before 2012 ends. It can be as simple as making a friend a cup of coffee ... Who's in??
 Now here is the thing... I need some comments of course.. but also your addy's which I will gladly email you for should I be able.... And.. ya never know.. depending on the comments I get... might do more than 5 so... Let us have some fun eh?!?
LOL

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ok, too fun! I am in. You don't have to mail me something from Canada though. =) You can e-mail me something....poem, scanned Gweny picture.....