Thursday, July 07, 2011

What's up...

Well, this, that and the other really.We went and picked up the trailer we purchased at last weeks auction in Saskatoon yesterday. That was a very long hot day. But, we made it. All good :)
In other news.... I didn't take any knitting. Guess I should have, but I drove part way there. All good. (The drivers in Saskatoon are terrible).
What's keeping me busy... Gwyn is... and well.. fish hats... Good thing I like making them... I got a few more to go!!! I have had a couple more added to my list of to makes. So, I have 5 to go, after finishing the one on the needles. And I have made 5, before the one on the needles.
This morning I received a parcel. It was wonderful! Pics below....
Gwyn taking a picture of my desk, with my camera.
Gwyn packing the box that my package came out of.

Books, toys....

Little people... LOL
In the parcel I found,
A sheet of temporary tattoos, and a tonne of stickers!!!
Yarn for a fishy hat. Making for Miss Em. Brown, pink and teal. though it photographed blue.

This, is some fabulous thank you for making the hat! I love them all and can't wait to put some socks or shawl on the needles....

Love love love the colors.. you?
My current fish in progress. I am loving the soft brightness....
This is the Anemie shawl in progress.. It's coming along... but has a tonne to go...


This is the Juliet scarf. Hasn't had much love.. but is getting there.

And there you have it. Hope you enjoyed it. Oh, wait. I haven't done much spindling because of all the running about and little miss being up... but I hope to get back at it soon...
Talk to you all later!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the colorway of that yarn too!

Emily said...

Look at that! So glad you liked the colors. I did so hoped you would.