Monday, July 11, 2011

FO, FO, FO... well just one...

Not an FO, WIP.  Daddy took a great pic though no? Look at those eyes!!!
This is the FO. Yes. Done already.... It rained today, what can I say.
And the part that really knocks my socks off.. Fishy is done, mitten's cast on. Well, mitten. Will see how I feel about it when I get to the stockinette part. Might be big but I am not sure... Gwyn's wrists are so skinny it is hard to think what to do for a bigger wrist. So, we shall see. Anyways, Isn't she gorgeous? I love the colours! Good pickin' Miss Em!!!  I will try it on Gwyn's head tomorrow... maybe.. We shall see about mood! LOL Anyways, one more done. 7/11 done. :) So, short break from fishy hats, to do mittens. I may just cast on another fishy though... :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

AAHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you. You are so fast.