Thursday, November 13, 2008

In the city, trying not to count the days....

Well, I am in the city. I am awaiting the arrival of my little bundle of joy! I am getting excited. Although it feels like a long road is ahead to get to holding this bundle. Space is getting tight for baby yet, baby is still in there growing.... My mom and dad have started a list of "birth day" guesses. There is everything from November 17(dad) to Dec 9(my cousin). So everything from somewhat early to just a wee bit late. I didn't put down a date. I don't know what date I would put down.... I feel like she should be early.. but the doctor keeps telling me first baby's are normally on time or late.. so. I guess we have to wait and see when baby is ready.

When I was at home I managed to get the cloths put away. Hubby set up the crib. There are some things that could be done yet, but nothing pressing.

I wish I could knit... It would sure help pass the time about now... I guess I could have packed a book to read... but didn't really feel like reading anything.. Odd isn't it? I would love to be knitting little baby goodies... *sighs* Oh well.. I am sure I will be plenty busy... and entertained once baby is here!

Well.. before I ramble on and on and on... I am off and running... So, that is all that's on my mind about now...

ttfn

2 comments:

Notes and letters to myself.... said...

Before you know it sweet pea your child will be in your arms:) I can't wait to hear your birth story!

Val said...

The last few weeks and days seem to drag on forever! Do you have a "Birth day Pool"? I will pick Nov. 29! Enjoy your visit to the city.