Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birth Pool.. Or Birthday guesses...

Hey,
Yeah... still here. In the city.. awaiting... 20 days to due day... but baby will decide on baby's own when baby is ready...

Fast approaching is the first birth date guess. Dad said November 17, which is tomorrow. My sis said the 19th, which is Weds. My DH said Nov.21 because we want to go out for supper and a movie that night... LOL. My BIL says Nov. 23, Val says Nov. 29, then we get into Dec.1 for my auntie, Dec.2 for my mom, Dec. 4 for my grandma, Dec.9 for my cousin(yes, late but not so much- Doc said Dec.10 and ultrasound tech said Dec.6 er 7).

So, we have quite the range! Though, dad's day is close approaching and think he may be proven wrong! I have not picked a day myself... I just figure I will wait and see....

Now.. on another note... My wrists are feeling somewhat better... I don't know if it is because I now put 2 pillows under my head so my arm isn't so squashed or what.. but my knitting stuff is at home.. and my ass is in the city.. isn't that just how it goes? I did see a knitting kit for a scarf... oi.. a scarf yes.. but knitting none the less in chapters.. for $10.00 in the bargain books.... So, because I am desperate.. I am going to break down and buy the damn thing and knit my soooo (un)favorite thing.... a scarf!!!(rolling my eyes at myself). There was a crochet kit there too.. I am tempted.. was a baby sweater... (shakes her head at herself). Hubby is coming to town on Weds. Should ask him to bring my knitting basket... and I just have to figure what yarn to ask him to bring that won't be so crazy to find these days.... LOL or even the pattern to find... ah... might just have to figure what I can do here... :D

Well.. that's my wandering mind for now...
Catch you all later!

1 comment:

TricsH said...

Well I have a guess but I have insider news :) Hugs and Take care :)