Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wow, Sorry for the slackin'

 I tossed in lots of pics.. they are not really in order but... I thought they all were fun and you all might enjoy! These flowers are from Mother's day! James picked up the roses for me.. and the beautiful blue daisies for our little Gwyn.
I have been chipping away at Gwyn's sweater. It has 1.5 sleeves now..
Gwyn helping stir the iced tea.
I had a birthday.. LOL And Gwyn had Alphagetti. This is what I found when cleaning up. "Not" hmm... is she trying to tell me something?
Gwyn loves ice cream

Happy Girl
At the tot park in Yorkton. Nice little spot.


In the sandpile.



Sand cake, mud pie?

Gwyn loves her swing


Arrival at the lake, in the t-shirt she fell in love with.
The remainder of the 2 trains her sandwich was.
off to play outside.
We got a new table. I love it.
 Other than that, pretty quiet.

No comments: