Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Spinning... and post blocking of Shetland border shawl

So, I don't know if you can see my spinning from where you sit or not.. but I took a couple pics. Just so you could see! I have stayed pretty steady on the 15min or more a day. I think most days have been more like 20min to half an hour. And I do think I maybe a bit better. No guarantee's on that..... I still have some pretty wild thickness changes.... LOL but, I think I am still learning the feel of it all.

 And finished, blocked and beautiful. Love how the Shetland border shawl blocked out...
This would be the blue fishy!

 This is the Juliet Scarf I am working on.
That is all for now...

1 comment:

Susan said...

That shawl is really beautiful! Your spindle spun yarn looks pretty good. Mine was a lot less yarn-like than yours. Here's a pic.
http://dogloversyarn.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-was-rooting-through-bin-of-fiber.html