Saturday, June 11, 2011

More pics... Pity Party is over....

Gwyn likes the fishy hat
I haven't posted much in the last month. Sorry bout that.  have been running for parts and feeling sorry for myself... LOL But, I finally shook it! I don't like me when I feel down, so I don't feel like sharing me either. But now, I shook it. I feel like me again. You might just be hearing from me a little more.. Though, our time outdoors may be affecting that as well, but will see what I can do!


She liked snuggling with it!

Shetland border shawl by Wendy D. Johnson  in the process of  blocking!




Gwyn has been liking barrettes in her hair!
While I was in the city. I went and sat with Sharon at Golden willow and she showed me how to spindle spin. I purchased some fibre and  borrowed a spindle(she didn't have one to sell me). I have been trying to spin for 15 minutes a day. Sometimes it works.. sometimes it doesn't. But.. I hope I can get better. Practice makes perfect though! so...

And I cast on another fishy hat. yay! looks good so far... I have the Juliet scarf on the needles.

As you have seen I have finished the Shetland border shawl by Wendy D. Johnson, and The pink fish hat.

I am off and running, ttyl

2 comments:

Val said...

The shawl is beautiful - a nice piece of knittin'.

It's been nice catching up on some blog reading. I can't believe how much your little one has grown!

Emily said...

Seriously how do you have the time and talent for all that beautiful knitting. So pretty and I can't believe how long Gwen's hair is getting so cute!!!