Thursday, June 05, 2008

Doctor's and ultrasounds.....

Hey,
I went to the doctor on Tuesday. All is going well. She said to keep up the good work with the baby growing. So all is right on track.

Yesterday, I went for an ultrasound. That was great! The technician was wonderful!!!!! She showed me arms, legs, spine, face, heartbeat, and much more. The little one wasn't being very co-operative though... LOL jumping around in there... what usually takes about 1/2hour took more like a full hour... though I can't say I will complain about the extra time seeing baby!!! So cool they have this technology now... MOM was super excited to see!!! I have pics for hubby who was working on the farm and at home and couldn't get away. Dad is very excited to see pics too... according to mom who said he sounded excited to see! When I get home I will scan the pics and show you all... they are neat... not the clearest.. but still super neat!!! better than nothing!!! Which is what they used to get!

OK. After the ultrasound we went to see my auntie to show her the pics. And see her new flooring... beautiful flooring in her house.... anyways... while we were having tea she told us about a used baby stuffs store right by her place... so we went over after tea to take a look. I bought a couple of those nighty sleepers and some nice diaper type shirts... will show you again when I get home. We went to Costco and had a hot dog for supper.... I know not the healthiest but I had been craving one for over a week... so there I had one.. then we went to Winner's and I bought a sleeper set that had the sleeper, the diaper shirt, a pair of footed pants, hat, burp cloth and a bib! Too cute in the sweetest green!!!

So that is my excitement.... I know... Baby nuts.... Will have socks(mom's socks) to show you soon too I hope!!! Then I will be knitting some baby stuffs... I hope!!! LOL

Talk to you all again soon!!!!

No comments: