Monday, June 19, 2006

Meet Pyrat my cat . . .



Ha ha, yes her picture is scary! Some find her equally scary! I got her one night as a stray, hanging around the skating rink(i was there for practice). She was tiny and scared and crying at all the car doors in the parking lot, so . . I picked her up and took her home. Where at the time I had another kitty which I sadly do not have a good picture of, and he is not with us anymore. But she settled right in, bossed him around. YOu know how cats are . . . he was not well then. But she turned out to be quite fisty and doesnt like strangers! She truely is my Attack CAt bad to the bone this little one, well she has grown up and is still the attack cat. Always on guard. We have a boy in town who is scared of her. . . well, she doesnt really bother you unless you bother her first! I love this crazy cat! so here's a pic of her . . . My Pyrat, part angel when you have her curled up in your arms purring and part devil when she is pissed off or had enough. WEll thats my Py for you . . .

No comments: