Friday, June 11, 2010

Feeling Cranky and a bit miserable......

Yes, I know, It's terrible.  I hate it. I hate me for it. I just feel lacking in patience, tolerance and anything else that one would think was good.  I have good moments... but they only seem moments.  Why? I am feeling frustrated, aggravated, maybe even a bit hopeless.  And that is probably where most my trouble is.  All this frucking rain. Water in the basement. No crop in the fields. More rain in the forecast. Yup, hard to look up.  Well... my little G. angel that she is has been peeing in her little potty.  Proud of her for that. But then, there are these Dvd's in cases, taking up my counter, and my second sink. Drying out.  Or at least trying to dry them out. Every time I have to cook something or try to wash dishes.... It just gets me again. I don't know if I am strong enough to do this. I hope so, for my G's sake. But am feeling pretty damn hopeless and alone right now....  That's how my mood circles. Feelin' like sh/t. Don't worry bout me though... I'll get through it...

1 comment:

Blondi Blathers said...

Hang in there, chickie! As I keep reminding a certain someone in my household who is down about a number of situations: This Too Shall Pass.