Tuesday, February 02, 2010

More snow.....

My girlie having breakfast...
The shed in progress....
Snow, snow, snow and more snow....
Do we really need more snow? It was very nice to get that big dump of snow last week... by nice I mean the farmer's fields really really needed it. Nothing like the earth sticking out of the snow.. so now it's covered. But today.. we are getting more snow. Not that I am complaining. It's beautiful.. but I thought we had enough.. LOL
Anyways, 2 Big things. Gwyn is sitting up to the table in her chair. Loves it. And, she is down on her mattress for naps. We had to take the mattress out of the crib and put it on the floor. I think she may have some claustrophobia. Does not like to be confined/restrained. Now she will nap on the mattress... we are working on overnights too.. Last night she made it until... midnight.... the night before was better she made it all the way to 2am. But, headed in the right direction!
Well, that's about all.. I quit farming on face book..... thank gawd.. it was time... so now I have time to blog again.. I hope.. and maybe will get to do some sewing.. want to sew some bibs for Gwyn before all my tea towels are stained!!! Nice when she goes down for a nap!!!
Off and running.... BFN

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay! Less Facebook and More Blogging!