Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tee hee.. some pictures....

Grandpa and Gwyn drawing on the sidewalk.


She looks like a little doll...

Cuz R. Holding G's hand to make sure she is safe and staying in the wagon.

Gwyn dressed herself. Completely. (was a little hot for a rain suit that day!!)

Never mind the hat she added.

Hot fall day with some rough and tumble play in the sand pile!

Fought sleep, waiting for daddy. Finally fell asleep, ball in hands.

Made a play dough ice cream. Complete with cherry on top!

My shocking pant experience... only a little short? She has worn these through the summer too!! How do you like her pose?

Makin' faces!
Sorry there isn't more content. It has been a very busy, run every freaking place couple weeks. Things will settle and swim lessons will start... oh my.

Gymnastics start today. I am excited!!! Miss H. from across the way will be joining us this year! Yay!!  (Swim lessons start in Oct. 1.5hr there, 1/2 hr in the pool, 1.5hr home. Once a week for 10 weeks. A little crazy, but I do believe it will be well worth it.)

2 comments:

Miss Em said...

She is quite adorable. I know how the constant running weeks go. We will hopefully slow down a bit here soon. My last post was suppose to post next week so I deleted it and scheduled it for next week but now you know the news!!! You must have been checking out my blog during the 3 minutes that post was live. Funny.

Stubblejumpin' Gal said...

I'm glad I don't have to try to keep up with you, C!